Woof Wear Bioceramic Stable BootSold Out
Supportive stable boots with bio-ceramic technology to promote healing and aid recovery via Far Infrared Rays (FIR).
The sleek anatomical and ergonomic design is angled to work with the horse’s leg to ensure support in all the right areas without inhibiting movement. Stable boots can also be used with towelling liners giving the boots dual purpose.
Bio Ceramic Fabric Works
1. The Bio Ceramic fabric emits and reflects the body’s own Far Infrared Rays (FIR).
2. FIR penetrates deep into the tissue, stimulating the body’s cells.
3. The stimulation causes the blood vessels to dilate, increasing circulation.
4. Benefits of increased circulation
- Removes toxin build up more efficiently
- Increases oxygen and nutrient delivery speeding up the healing process
- Reduce inflammation
- Promote healing
- Prevent swelling
- Speed up recovery time
- Warm lower legs ready for exercise
- Improve flexion
Please note the Bio-ceramic liners are not to be used on open wounds and care should be taken if using whilst pregnant or on mares in foal. If symptoms persist please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Use for 30 minutes per day and progressively increase.